5 Hacks for a Speedy Recovery After Working OutJanuary 9, 2020
Must-try Tofu-Stuffed Acorn Squash RecipeJanuary 31, 2020
Looking for a healthy and tasty snack option?
Check out this Carrot Muffin recipe!
Did You Know?
Carrot, a root vegetable, is a good source of beta-carotene which is an antioxidant that is converted into vitamin A. It is also a good source of fiber, potassium, antioxidants and vitamin K1.
Make Carrots More Fun with this Carrot Muffin Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 shredded carrots
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 ¾ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl
- Add the greek yogurt and whisk until your mixture is smooth and fluffy
- Pour in maple syrup, milk and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Add the shredded carrots, wheat flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Combine all ingredients in the mixture.
- Pour the batter in your greased muffin tin and bake for 20 minutes.
If you’re looking into weight-loss or even achieving a better eyesight while snacking on a mouthwatering muffin, then this carrot muffin can be your favorite!